Maximising business and personal tax efficiency always makes sense. At Haslers accountants in East London and Essex, our tax specialists can provide comprehensive tax expertise to support care home businesses to meet HM Revenue & Customs requirements while also operating in the most-tax efficient way.
We can advise on issues including:
- the most tax-efficient structure for your business
- personal, partnership and corporate taxes, for compliance and tax-efficiency
- capital allowances, which provide tax relief on investment in plant and equipment for the business
- specialist advice on all aspects of VAT, including potential VAT refunds
- capital gains tax planning and entrepreneur’s relief, which reduces capital gains tax on the sale of certain business assets
- tax-beneficial investment, including Venture Capital Trusts and Enterprise Investment Schemes.
Because we recognise that for many care home operators, business and personal finances are closely linked, we look at the big picture of your finances, drawing on the expertise of our in-house Independent Financial Adviser partners, to advise on issues including tax-efficient pensions and retirement planning and inheritance tax planning.
To find out more about Haslers’ East London and Essex-based tax compliance and planning services for care homes, please contact us.